Does the sound of this program make you jump out of your chair with hope and excitement for a future life of purpose? If yes, we invite you to apply to become a student!
Our application process is about getting to know you as a human—what lights you up and where you want your life to go. Test scores and letter grades are not who you are and therefore are not a critical part of determining your fit.
How to become a student in Fall 2017:
- Schedule a chat with one of our crew members to learn more about the Wayfinding Academy and our process. If you and the crew member determine that Wayfinding might be a good fit, you'll move onto step 2.
- Apply starting on January 10, 2017 using our online student application.
- Apply by March 10, 2017 to be given priority consideration for scholarships.
- Apply by April 21, 2017 to meet our regular application deadline.
- Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full.
- New student orientation and classes begin August 28, 2017.
Ready to take the first step? Start a conversation with us.
Fill out the form below and a crew member will contact you shortly.
Know a student who would thrive here? Email email@example.com with your recommendation.
Meet our Matchmakers! (When you reach out via our Student Interest Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org one of these people will get back to you shortly.)
Statement of Non Discrimination
Wayfinding Academy reaffirms its commitment to a policy of equal opportunity in education and employment.
More than that, we believe that justice is an active pursuit, not a passive stance. As such, we place special emphasis on candidates from underrepresented racial, ethnic, religious, gender, sexual orientation, economic, (dis)ability, and cultural backgrounds which will increase the diversity of our organization and help us strive toward justice on those (and other) fronts.
Wayfinding Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, religion, national origin, disability, previous military service or any other protected category in the admission of students, employment, access or treatment in its programs and activities or the administration of its educational and employment policies. Discrimination or harassment on the basis of these factors is in direct conflict with the mission of the Wayfinding Academy and strictly prohibited.
Wayfinding Academy is strongly committed to building an inclusive environment and will not tolerate any actions of any individual or group that violate this Policy.